Making Space for Love
Love is what we are in our essence, and the more love we feel in our hearts, the more it will be brought to us. Deepak Chopra
This beautiful, straight forward, and direct concept can evoke many questions:
- How do we live with more love in our hearts?
- What does that look like in our day to day lives?
- What do we need to do to make space for love in our hearts?
- How can we authentically experience love?
It's anything but straight forward. It is different and layered for each of us. The experience of love in our hearts is going to vary from one individual to another. It's not about thinking about holding love in my heart. It's about feeling, being, breathing, and embodying love.
- What does it mean to hold space in my heart for love?
- Who does it go to?
- How do I display love? withhold love? experience love?
All of these questions can and will be answered when we take time to slow down, deepen our .inhale and exhale, and implement intention and priority to ourselves. Be patient, and remember this act is not about being "selfish", this act is about self-awareness which in turn, promotes selflessness.